What do you wear Blueberry with?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am starting to like Blueberry now, but I can't think of how to match my clothing with it. Basically, I would just like a bag that goes with my jeans and sneakers. What do the rest of you wear with your Blueberry bag? Thanks.

2. I wear jeans and sneakers all the time with my Blueberry City. I have a couple of pics with my bag against different shades of jeans. If you want to see how it looks next to jeans, I'll post the pics for you.

3. I wear my Day with just about anything. The blueberry color also looks great with grey. I think it looks good with jeans as well.

4. Blue goes with anything. I wear my navy twiggy (which is a few shades lighter than the blueberry) with almost everything. I get the most compliments when I wear it with my dark demin and orange jacket (blue is the complimentary color to orange)

5. wear white with grey/silver (skirt/scarves)...... i don't have a blueberry.. but that's the direction I would go if I did.. =)

6. I pondered what would look great w/ this color as well. This is great to know! Thank you!

7. I got my Blueberry City last week and I used it all weekend with jeans, white shirt, and on Sunday a light/pale pink shirt. Today I have on a lavender-ish/gray shirt and black pants and it looks great with that. I wear a lot of pink and I plan on carrying it with pinks even if it doesnt match...just cause I like it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice