What do you wear around the house?

I always change as soon as I get home to keep my good clothes nice. (We have a lot of dogs, which results in a lot of shedding!) I wear comfy soft pants and tops--fleece when it's cold, since I'm in Canada!

Juicy pants with a cute tank top or some VS pj sets.
Sometimes I'll wear a short skirt with a top or a cute tube top dress
but most of the time I'm in pjs :P

husband has become like me! when I met him he used to wear jeans and t-shirts in his house but he loves the whole PJ at home thing ^_^ lol

Body by Victoria lounge pants - they are the absolute MOST comfortable pants I own. I'd wear these to work if I could. :yes: And a cotton tank I found at this little boutique in AZ.

i look terrible at home; i wear DH's clothes, so i look like a melting full-size person :lol:
but right now my bump's too large to wear his sweats even, so i wear thai fisherman pants (they wrap around) and a black tank. when it's cold i throw DH's rugby top over it..
and i have my hair in a high pony/bun, sometmes with my fringe pinned up too. very unattractive.

^ Obviously not so unattractive that you put your husband off! LOL!!! :lol:

When I was younger, I thought that I always had to be perfectly dressed and groomed, all the time, otherwise I'd repell my BF.

I now know that I was very, very wrong!!! :lol:

^yeah he's great that way =)
although, the flip side of this is that - i love dressing up, but he doesn't care when i look great either! it just doesn't matter to him either way, so there's no fun dressing up for him =(
=) not complaining! i'd rather this than the opposite..

band hoodies and victorias secret PINK sweatpants, lmao.. but that's what happens when you put an extreme ammount of effort into your look daily.. i can't be bothered at home :shame:

absoulutely nothing !!!
my aunt used to come over all the time and i was in the buff all the time.. she got tired of it and bought me this big red robe.. that i do throw on from time to time cause its getting cold..
thats a way to scare off any uwanted and uninvited guest who like to pop up.. i answer the door naked and they get offened.. i am like0 well i sure did not know you were coming by.. i stay naked and they can not take it anymore and leave.. and no i am not obese.. nice size 6 sometimes 8..
one girl friend does not even care now... she just never brings the kids or husband by un announced..
i will suit up for expected guest....