What do you wear a lot of?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
I wear a lot of white dresses.

I think it's a symptom of some weird subconscious desperation to get married, or something, because I have dozens in my closet! It's a little creepy, I must admit!

What do you wear a lot of?

I have a professor who *only* wears black turtlenecks. I wonder how many she has, I can't tell them apart!

i wear alot of blazers. i have blazers in the alot of the basic colors (black, white, off white, brown, dark brown, camal, tan, pink, navy blue, deep red...and etc.. hehehe) ... and in in different fabrics, different textures, different prints, different lengths in arms and height... hehehe

Jeans + jacket + kneehigh boots - all the time.
On vacation I tend to prefer dresses, esp. 60-style dresses, simple shiftdresses without frills or lace. I do admire frilly dresses on other persons - they look so cute - but it's not me.

Jeans with cashmir turtle necks in winter (pale rose, black or brown), boots and a jacket. In Autum/spring I wear suits in black and camel. Summer I wear a white suit and a lot of white linen trousers with pastell t-shirts (lacoste). My usual shoes are middle high heels or pale rose loafers in summer, sandals/sneakers. So I just look pretty normalish for 32. Nothing special