What do you wear a lot of?

I wear a lot of black. Pants or a skirt and sweater sets during the week and jeans with a black sweater or t-shirt on the weekends. I try to add some pastel colors in the summer.

I wear lots of black, jeans, basic T's and i have about 10 pairs of boots that i choose from.:love:
I love corset dresses, i've got about 4, also corset tops, they look great with jeans and heels.:biggrin:

I wear alot of jeans =D I love them!

During the winter I wear jeans,polo shirts/tee's with a layerd white shirt under with diesel's/or puma's or my uggs.

During the summer I wear short skirts/bermudas/nice tops/ with flip flops or sandals

Everything in my closet is Black,white or denim.All my shoes and boots are black.All my suits are black.All my bags are black except my beloved LV's.Everything goes with everything.

I think I have different personalities. Sometimes I wear a lot of jeans/khaki's with North Face and REI clothing. Other times I wear my RL polos/button down shirts/sweaters. They never let me down!

Jeans. I love jeans. I have way too many, and I still want more. Also polo shirts. I have them in every color of the rainbow, and by a variety of designers. I feel it's an easy way to be casual but not too casual.

I wear a skirt almost everyday (especially during the work week) in the summer, but definitely not in the winter. I don't like being cold!

I wear a lot of skirts, and polos.

Skirts because I'm not a big fan of pants or shorts, and polos because I think they're so darn cute!

oh, and flip flops. I live in those. :smile: