What do you want?

Welcome, Livethelake and YES that counts as a Christmas wish that Santa/Johnny-George-Jason-Clive-Dr. Christian Troy can deliver!!!!

BTW.....I adore your Avatar....I have a Tonkinese that looks exactly like your kitty.....he's a rascal!!!!

Does H do gift certificates?????

If so, for H-Mas I would so love a $8K gift certificate under the tree (to buy a birkin) and a $6.5K gift certificate in my stocking (to buy a kelly). Please....

If it gets nasty, I will tolerate a JPG Kelly clutch (black, please) under the tree and a small chevre bearn wallet in my stocking...

Love to all!

BTW they had this exact combo in the Boston store yesterday - the SA took it out to show me as it's the combo I'm ordering for a birkin!:heart:

Lol, shoes! Sydney has this as well, both in Trim I and II!!! I'm so tempted... as I just LOVE toile/barenia combos! But I'm hoping to order a Kelly in this next yr so I'm still deciding on the Trim. I bet once I make up my mind to get it, it will be gone!:rolleyes::roflmfao:

Oh that Birkin sounds FABULOUS! I really wouldn't mind that combo in a birkin either. I've seen pics in a Japanese unofficial H mag and I was like:love:! I'm so excited for you! Congrats on the order.:yahoo: What good taste you have.:graucho:;)

Lol, shoes! Sydney has this as well, both in Trim I and II!!! I'm so tempted... as I just LOVE toile/barenia combos! But I'm hoping to order a Kelly in this next yr so I'm still deciding on the Trim. I bet once I make up my mind to get it, it will be gone!:rolleyes::roflmfao:

Oh that Birkin sounds FABULOUS! I really wouldn't mind that combo in a birkin either. I've seen pics in a Japanese unofficial H mag and I was like:love:! I'm so excited for you! Congrats on the order.:yahoo: What good taste you have.:graucho:;)

The Trim is AWESOME! Go go go!!!!

Welcome, Live!:yes: :yes: