What do you want?

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Ok....let's say you get one gift that fits in your Stocking (hung by the chimney with care.......or wherever else you hang your stocking) and one that goes under the tree.

And for the ladies who don't celebrate traditional Christmas with a tree and stockings and all that stuff.....one small gift and one large gift.

What would you want from the Hermes Santa that would fit in your stocking and under the tree?

And it can NOT be a Kelly or a Birkin under the tree OR a Cadenas in the stocking. Oh! And money's no object. Suddenly Hermes Santa came into some big bucks..............................

:smile:

....this is what happens when you're a little bored at home waiting for DH to show up with the Chinese take-out...............................

Hmm, for under the tree, I would wish for a Plume 32cm in Black Box or Potiron Togo. And for a stocking stuffer, I would wish for the Brown Jungle Love Shawl - hee hee!

This is a fun game, with Birkins out of the running, I'll say

Big - white or BJ bolide
Little - orange H enamal braclet (click or clac ??) I need to brush up on my nomenclature!

What about you Shopmom??

stocking stuffer - hermes tohu bohu twilly (black colorway)
under the tree - is the kelly lounge allowed here? if it is, then one in black box. if not, then kelly riding boots in black with palladium hardware.

Merry Christmas!!! I've been real good Santa!!!

Ok....let's say you get one gift that fits in your Stocking (hung by the chimney with care.......or wherever else you hang your stocking) and one that goes under the tree.

And for the ladies who don't celebrate traditional Christmas with a tree and stockings and all that stuff.....one small gift and one large gift.

What would you want from the Hermes Santa that would fit in your stocking and under the tree?

And it can NOT be a Kelly or a Birkin under the tree OR a Cadenas in the stocking. Oh! And money's no object. Suddenly Hermes Santa came into some big bucks..............................

:smile:

Hermes Santa, I wana H watch with DIAMONDS :yahoo: :yahoo:

:smile: OOOOH...I Love This. I want the ENTIRE "Balcons du Guadalquivir" line. Can you imagine how festive this dinner service would be over the holidays? YUMMY!!:drool: The travel size Plume in Vermillion Togo....I'll buy a REALLY BIG STOCKING!!:graucho: :heart: :heart:

Thanks for this thread shopmom! It's really putting me in the Christmas Spirit.:smile:

What about you?:shrugs:

Well, I'll pick 8 things for the 8 days o' Hannukah. LMAO:roflmfao:

Hermes Toucan Tea Cups & Mugs

Hermes GM Braise Croc Jige

Fuschia Croc Cuff

Tiger Key Chain

Hermes Evelyne

Lucky Key Ring
047708CSU2.jpg