What do you want?

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
Under the tree: a 31cm Bolide - not sure what colour...something summery!

In the stocking: Barenia Naturale etruviere (sp?) Bracelet

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Niiiice ladies.......well, S'Mom wants

In the Stocking: Gold H-Hour watch with Rouge H Croc Strap AND (because there's still room in the toe) a pair of black driving gloves,

Under the Tree: Black Chevre Plume Elan GM with Gold HW

All delivered by none other than Hermes Santa looking a WHOLE lot like.........Johnny DEPP!!!!!! :choochoo: :happydance:

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
ewww, D! Santa as Johnny depp???....LOL!!

I'd like a collier de chien cuff in white croc (don't even know if they make this!)

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
1. An Hermes enamel bracelet
2. Rouge H bolide 31cm
3. Barenia Trim II

Um....NHL????? This is THREE things. THREE. You're only allowed TWO things from Hermes Santa Johhny Depp/George Clooney.

.....Geesh.......:rolleyes:

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
I KNOW, GF.......George in that red suit with those white whiskers....kinda.....cuddly.

.....but JOHNNY! Can't ya just see Santa with tattoos and a wristfull of leather bracelets???????

Nom De Plume

Nov 21, 2006
I KNOW, GF.......George in that red suit with those white whiskers....kinda.....cuddly.

.....but JOHNNY! Can't ya just see Santa with tattoos and a wristfull of leather bracelets???????
Don't forget the kohl eyeliner and skull ring...wouldn't feel like Christmas w/o them.

Nom De Plume

Nov 21, 2006
How 'bout Clive Owen...you gotta love a guy who turns down being the next James Bond. He'd make a great Santa...albeit a slightly oily one.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Well....I like Clive but ya know who I'm liking more than Clive right now? After watching The Transporter? That hunky Jason Stratham! Yeah BABY!!!! Put a red hat on him and send HIM down the chimney any day!!!!

....sorry Johnny.....you've been replaced.

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Um....NHL????? This is THREE things. THREE. You're only allowed TWO things from Hermes Santa Johhny Depp/George Clooney.

.....Geesh.......:rolleyes:

Ahem S'mom.... gold H-hour watch, Plume and gloves.....
C'est trois

But I'll never tell shhhhhhhhh ;)

Hermes Santa (new)James Bond for my money!:love:

Jun 13, 2006
Under the tree 37 togo orange bolide with palladium and in the stocking a tgm boucle sellier braclet in silver yummmy....................