What do you want to buy/ do before you die?

I would love to have a vacation home in the islands..right on the beach or a Villa in Europe (Italy or Greece).

I'd love to go on a Safari in Africa and really just visit different countries there.

We travel a lot but I'd love to do even more.

I'd like to take my mother and sister to Paris (they've never been but I've been with my husband right after grad school...so I'd like to go back myself).

I'd like to learn to play the guitar.

I'd like to see my children grow up happy and healthy and be successful adults. Also I'd like to see my grandkids and great grands and of course continue to grow old with my husband.

So many more but these are tops for me!

So many things....
-Do what´s possible to be healthy (gym,food,quit smoking...)
-Be happy with myself (grow self esteem and keep my honest moral values)
-Have a least 1 child
-Go to California (ticked go back to Canada and visit Europe)
In terms of shallow material possessions....own 1 Chanel bag(already ticked the LV section), own a property, own a BMW or Mercedes, 1 Tiffany´s jewelry piece.

* marry my boyfriend
* own a home
* have our own dishwasher and washer/dryer, and a fenced-in yard for the dogs
* write a novel
* have health insurance
* adopt a greyhound
* while we're at it, adopt another beagle and a mutt of some kind
* go to England
* visit NYC again
* own a Marc Jacobs collection bag :love:

Seriously,

take a disney cruise
run the rocky steps in philidelphia
see a magic trick performed by criss angel
KNOW WHAT TRUE LOVE FEELS LIKE
and to get with someone from my school (hahaha)

* visit France, New York, California, New Zealand, Japan, Barbados, Aspen, Switzerland, Bermuda
* get a dog, either a Husky or German Shepherd
* relocate to either Switzerland or New Zealand
* get married
* graduate university
* meet Criss Angel

- Buy a lovely home on the beach in Malibu with an outdoor kitchen for my husband.

- Have triplets (two boys and a girl).

- Buy two English Bulldog puppies (boy and girl).

- Take a few trips to Capri and Bora Bora.

- Set my teen-aged daughter up for life so she doesn't think she has to rely on a man for a good lifestyle.

- Take care of my parents and mother in law in their old age.

- Relax.

1. Live in Paris for 3 months. Buy a Kelly bag at Hermes while I am there, speaking beautiful French. SA so impressed they just give me the bag.
2. Live in U.K. three months. Visit Loch Ness. Accidentally discover that I am rightful heir to beautiful old castle and family fortune.
3. Follow Marco Polo's route to Asia. Buy many carpets. Visit Urumchi desert - whilst there, discover lost city. Honors, acclaim follow.
4. Climb Mt. Kilamanjaro in Africa. Visit Zanzibar.

This is going to sound weird but I'd like to have a really clean, spotless, organized house before I die. My house is such a mess now! LOL!!! I have other things on my list but this has to be the funniest one.

Have a modern looking house complete with modern furniture
walk in closet with a chandelier and loungechair
shave my head
handglide
go vegetarian for a month
see the 7 wonders of the world
read all the books on the nybest sellers list
more birkins
charter a plane with all my friends to an exotic locale
more charity work

-I want to have grandchildren and be the eccentric and hilarious granny to them that my granny was to me, and spoil them rotten

-Visit Nepal and see Kathmandu and Mt Everest

- Visit Africa and volunteer at one of the wildlife reserves that helps rescue and raise baby lions in Zimbabwe (yes, you can do this)