What do you want to buy/ do before you die?

Have kids.
Travel to a bunch of countries I havent visited yet (China, Japan, Australia... etc)
Get married.
Own a Hermes Birkin.
Own the perfect house (for me & my bf anyway...).
Have a walk in closet (in the perfect house)
Have a library of my own (in the perfect house again)
Pet a panda bear.

Not necessarily in that order :smile:

I would like to live long enough to see my kids well settled with great partners, healthy kids & have achieved their career dreams.
Loads of stuff I would like to buy & places to travel but very secondary ambitions, kids are the main ones!

Some things to do before I die:

hmm...

-visit every country in Europe
-take a World Cruise
-get a house in the French Quarter in New Orleans
-get married and have NO kids
-get rich

haha but I know 1/2 of those probably wont happen

OK, don't laugh...I've said to my DH just the other day that I would like to eat a Big Mac from Mc Donalds just one more time before I die...stopped eating meat around 30 years ago.....

Hehe I saw it on tv at some point, a lady had built an entire room for her small doggies, and it was adorable! Lots of comfy furniture, toys, a little window with curtains, a stream of fresh water to drink from, so cute!

Such a great idea!!

I am officially adding this to my list!! LOL:nuts: :P

OK, don't laugh...I've said to my DH just the other day that I would like to eat a Big Mac from Mc Donalds just one more time before I die...stopped eating meat around 30 years ago.....
I was a vegetarian (strict) for 4 years & the FIRST thing I ate when I suddenly stopped was a Big Mac! They are so good in such a very bad way!:sneaky:

I just bought 3 books:
101 things to do before you die (some are totally far-fetched)
101 things to do before you're old and boring
Of course for me I got "101 Things to BUY before you die" lol
The boyfriend and I are going to tackle these books as some form of amusement.