What do you want Santa to bring you this year?!

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Here's my list:

- silk pillowcases (weird, I know!)
- Tiffany's ten strand heart necklace
- digital camera
- lots of stuff from MAC!
- Anthropologie giftcard
- LV or Chanel wallet (maybe...don't know which one I want yet!)

What about you?!:graucho:

Honestly.... for my boyfriend to get a break and get a job. Poor guy, been trying so hard and yeah.

Other than that, maybe the holiday lipgloss set from MAC. Money.

And a balenciaga (now that's a DREAM!)

I want to sleep late and go out to a nice dinner with my hubby, come home to a clean, quiet home and watch a movie, stay up as late as I want and sleep late the next morning!..............................................Yes, I have children. Yes, I don't get much sleep. Yes, it is very loud at my house. and No, my children don't like to clean up after themselves!!! .......................................

Is this to much to ask for????

Have lots of baby stuff to buy so me and DH made up our minds... I'm getting a new bag and wallet (have really no idea at all which one I want yet). And he's getting an English Bulldog puppy.

-get my laptop fixed and a wireless router to go with it
-motorola razor phone
-lots of flat shoes
-new hobo bag
-hair treatment gift certificates
-lots of money to spend on fine dining and great food

and a sweet guy please :P

I want to sleep late and go out to a nice dinner with my hubby, come home to a clean, quiet home and watch a movie, stay up as late as I want and sleep late the next morning!..............................................Yes, I have children. Yes, I don't get much sleep. Yes, it is very loud at my house. and No, my children don't like to clean up after themselves!!! .......................................

Is this to much to ask for????

This is the universal wish of parents. A good one at that.