What Do You Want For Xmas?

1. Hello TPFers :smile: Christmas is just around the corner and I was wondering what you guys want for Christmas.

2. I want my dad's hip surgury to go smoothly. That's it. Send him good thoughts if you read this. : )

3. Good health for me and my family!

4. Within reason? :P

1. Popcorn popper
    2. Iced tea maker
    3. Williams-Sonoma pot holders
    4. Martha Stewart's new housekeeping book
    5. Digital camera (mine doesn't seem to take great pics anymore)

The more lofty:
    1. LV denim speedy
    2. Fendi B bag
    3. A down payment for a condo!

The gut wrenching:
    1. A cure for Parkinson's, so my Dad doesn't have to suffer symptoms anymore
    2. PEACE ON EARTH!

5. :smile: You just brought a smile to my face. He'll be in my prayers :smile:

6. AMEN TO THAT

7. Well, for a girl like me who usually loves to shop, I want surprisingly little come Christmas time. Its much more important to hubby and I that our two daughters have a really special day, and for us all to be happy, that means everything to me on Christmas day :smile:

the bags and shoes can wait for the Jan sales ;)

8. Since I love tv, I'd like...

-Seasons 1 and 2 of Desperate Housewives
    -Season 2 of Veronica Mars (Have season 1)
    -Season 3 of Gilmore Girls (I have seasons 1-2, 4-6 lol)
    -Seasons 1 and 2 of Project Runway

I think that's it for tv...I know I'll only get a few of them but still, it's what I want. haha

I wouldn't mind a new purse either, probably LV.

9. first, i want things to be back the way it was with me and my bf.
    second, i want a chanel coco cabas vinyl XXL :P

10. One word: MONEY.

And of course, good family and kitty health, happiness, all that good stuff ;)

11. I Want To Be Pregnant......conceive Before The End Of The Year.......that Would Be The Absolute Best Present Ever.

12. I want a Azur Speedy and wallet. Anything else I get is fine, but that I really like.

13. [​IMG]
    (The furry one, ok)

Target : FurReal Butterscotch Pony
    What a bargain!
    I also want, in no particular order, something from coach, a nice and cute boy, laptop memory, a Dwight Bobblehead, the Office ornament and The Office calender. haha. :smile:

14. he he, my daughters saw this pony too! its huge!!! :biggrin:

15. Hmm... my realistic christmas wishes - new pair of converse, pair of steve maddens, and some new socks. maybe a new pair of jeans too.

the stuff I really want but won't get - LV bolt key ring, pair of chocolate tall Uggs, money to pay off my credit card, my grandpa to talk again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice