What do you want for VDay?

I'm hoping to get the Valentine frame wristlet...I gave him a bunch of non-Coach options though...

I like how you say options. My option is the Heritage white/khaki satchel and thats it! What can I say I'm a brat when it comes to my Coach. But he shouldn't complain because I am getting him some accessory thing for his car. Him and his car and me and my Coach. Even exchange!!!

I know I sound like a scrooge but for me valentines day is just another Hallmark holiday. We spend much too much on cards. I will get the kids Webkins, chocolate and cards. I hope my hubby doesn't buy me anything although I kind of like white chocolate truffles.:girlsigh:

Hubby and I are not doing anything big for Valentine's Day. I'll probably get flowers and we'll either go out or have a nice dinner in. Our wedding anniversary is in March, and my birthday was just here, so we usually lay pretty low for V-Day. :smile:

not really anything on v-day cause four days after that is our wedding anniversary and i rather have him splurge on that day. I'll just get the typical flowers and bear or candy or all on v-day. Not sure what he planned on our anniversary.

I know I sound like a scrooge but for me valentines day is just another Hallmark holiday. We spend much too much on cards. I will get the kids Webkins, chocolate and cards. I hope my hubby doesn't buy me anything although I kind of like white chocolate truffles.:girlsigh:

Nah, I agree with that - handbags are only for birthday's and when he's feeling guilty about being away which is cool with me. Just another day for us which is just dandy with me!

Meh, most everything that I really like right now is either gone altogether or at the outlets. Frankly, I would be impressed if dh even thought of going to Coach for a scarf or small charm-but I know he won't. He just doesn't think of stuff like that. He'll acknowledge the holiday but it would take something HUGE to get him into a mall.

I don't think I'll get anything Coach for Vday since the BF and I are trying to save money and we're going somewhere a little pricey for dinner (the melting pot :drool:) ... but what we decided to do this year is to give each other some red, something pink and something white.. so it stays with the Vday theme... we'll see what he get's me because I'm completely clueless!!!

I asked my husband for the Bleecker wristlet in green. I emailed it him and he said that was right in his price range...so I may or may not get it.

We're also going out for a super nice dinner out. It is our engagement anniversary as well as Valentine's Day. It definitely beats last Valentine's Day where we were selling both of our homes. I think my place was shown on Valentine's Day (which meant keeping it sparkling clean which is tough for me). I'm glad all that's over!

I got hired at a 'new' position, but due to Army schools will be gone for all of Feb, and DH will be gone March - July. So we will miss VD, our anniversaries of meeting/dating, and our first wedding anniversary. It's going to be a rough few months but we'll have a big celebration this summer hopefully. I get a new bag for getting hired at my job though, and one when I get promoted to SGT. So I will have to start thinking about this :sneaky:

I don't think I'll get anything Coach for Vday since the BF and I are trying to save money and we're going somewhere a little pricey for dinner (the melting pot :drool:) ... but what we decided to do this year is to give each other some red, something pink and something white.. so it stays with the Vday theme... we'll see what he get's me because I'm completely clueless!!!

the Melting Pot is SO GOOD!!!!!!! :love:

Well, I told DH I don't want anything for VDay caz it's his birthday, and I feel bad that he would have to buy ME something on HIS birthday....plus he shows me he loves me everyday!!:love::heart: But I DID get the Madeline awfully close to VDay....does that count? lol...I'm such a brat.