What do you use your Universal Cases for?

Scorpio and firstclass, that's a great idea - using it for your ipod!
I love these little cases for events where you don't want to haul around a purse... tailgating, concerts, sporting events, etc... They're perfect for holding my ticket stub, cash, cc's, & phone. And those Legacy cases are CUTE!

i want to get one and use it for my lipglosses/lipsticks/chapsticks.....i recently lost my fav. lipstick b/c i didn't zip my bag close and it fell out of my bag and got lost. luckily i found it a week later in between the back seat of my car!!! just seems like a unicase would be perfect to hold some reward cards along with the lipgloss/lipstick i'm wearing for the day and easily be found...

I use my Madison E/W uni case for my phone and a couple cards if I'm going somewhere where I don't want to drag a bag around with me. I also have a Sutton E/W uni case that I'm thinking about using for my digital camera. I currently have it in a Case Logic case that is harder, and I'm not sure if I want to take a chance putting my digi cam in a case that doesn't offer as much strength if it's dropped, etc. I'm not even sure my digi cam will fit in the uni case; I need to try it and see.