What do you use your Piccolo for?

Oh Donna!

Sep 8, 2006
I have a Raisin Piccolo thats just the cutest thing, yes, it was an impulse buy....I dont want to use it for pens because here in AZ I worry that my pens will leak in the summer, so I dont carry them.

What do you Piccolo owners use them for?:heart:

never you mind...........

LOL!!!

Just kidding......small items like a lip brush, lip glosses, pen etc. Not too much fits into it, really. It's meant to be a small pencil case.

grand fonds, you are too funny!

You guys pretty much use it for what its intended...I was thinking of just using it for spare change maybe. If that doesnt work I may have to ebay it. ~sigh~ I decided I absoultely have to use what I buy and not keep it in a drawer! or else it must go....

You might be able to use it for storing small lil essentials, like chapstick, a few sticks of gum, some band-aids, a thin tube of advil/tylenol, etc., that type of thing :smile:

I wish I could be of more help, but I plan on getting one this year, to use a as a pen holder >_>

One pen or mechanical pencil and two tubes of lipstick. I bought mine, which is sapphire, because it was just so beautiful, but once I realized I could put lipsticks in it, it became life-changing. Now I can always find my lipstick, which is a huge step forward for me for being "put together." I like the post-it flag idea, too!