What do you use your COIN PURSE for?

I use mine for coins too :smile:

It can be used as a mini first aid kit- bandages, pills, etc.

I use a small wristlet for my spare keys, first aid necessities, extra cash, lipgloss, etc. And for a nice designer coin purse, I wouldn't want to put coins in there- it gets so dirty lol. My cheap coin purses do the heavy hauling!

Depends on the size, I have a few. Some hold gift cards or receipts or credit cards or my iPod or ear buds or spare jewelry when going out day to night or...whatever I think I might need on any given day.

I carry several coin purses with me. A tiny Lumi pouch that houses my earphones and a Kicks pouch that is home to my blotting powder, a Travalo, a lipgloss, lipliner and 3 lipsticks. A flat Accessorize coin purse with a London theme makes sure my debit card doesn't get damaged during work days (I carry the card, my own phone and about 25 keys in my uniform pocket) while an Esprit pouch makes sure everything else in my bag doesn't get damaged by my house keys.
If I'm only running out to the shops I take my new but already much loved Lumi pouch that can take the key pouch, a lipgloss, my Nokia 302, coins&bills and any amount of cards.

I'm trying to think of excuses not to buy the LV pochette clés in a groovy color - the moment of surrender may be close at hand! :P

Cell phone, lip gloss, debit card, license and I am good to go -- for a quick run to the market. Not a day out for lunch, shopping, etc. Is anyone as paranoid as I am if you go out and you realize you forgot your cell phone?