What do you use your cles for??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a cles several months ago to use as a mini wallet for my smaller bags. Well turns out it's just not working for me as I hate putting my cards in and out at an angle and I also don't like having to shuffle through the cards to find the one I need. So I've just ordered the zippy multicartes online and now need inspiration on how I can continue to get use out of my cles!! (I already have a six ring key holder and want to store coins in the multicartes...)

So what do you use yours for?

2. I mostly use mine for coins and attach my keys to it.

I do have the empriente key pouch and use that as a small wallet since it's larger.

3. Wowzers!! Not sure what you could use it for. I use it connected to my fob and holds change and sometimes cards and I'd but rarely. I love it too pieces.

4. Maybe u can use it to store earbuds, work badge or gift cards?

5. I only use it for change. Earbud storage is a good idea though.

6. #6 Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    I use my small canvas ones for earbuds.

I use the empreinte for keys and driver's license.

I sometimes use a an empreinte cles as a small wallet.

7. I use mine for notes and cards.

From youtube reviews, you can use for your car key, house keys, head phones, notes, coins, cards

8. I just use mine for my keys :smile:

9. 😄👍

10. I have 2, in mono and de. I used mine to store extra cards, the other as a name card holder!

11. I use mine for keys, but when I'm going out I put money and cards in it as my clutches can't hold my massive zippy organiser.

12. I use mine for overflow cards, store loyalty cards and coupons. I use a card holder for my id, credit cards and cash.

Sent from my SM-G920T using PurseForum mobile app

Mommy2LJ likes this.
  13. I use mine as a wallet in my small bags/pocket or to store my keys in my bigger bags. Since you don't want to use a cles for these functions I'm not sure how you could use it! You could use it to store the bits you're always rummaging around your bag for - hair clips, gum, ear phones etc

14. I use mine for car keys and house keys. Also fits cash if im running errands :smile:

15. This is sort of similar, but I have the empreinte mini pouchette, and I put my primary credit card and license inside, and my car sensor and house key connected to a keychain on one of the clips outside. You could do the same thing with your cles, so then when you are just running to the store, gym, or to get coffee you don't need your whole purse. You just store it in your purse otherwise. You wallet can hold all of your other cards that you don't use multiple times a day.

jljernigan925 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice