What do you use your cles for??

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
I bought a cles several months ago to use as a mini wallet for my smaller bags. Well turns out it's just not working for me as I hate putting my cards in and out at an angle and I also don't like having to shuffle through the cards to find the one I need. So I've just ordered the zippy multicartes online and now need inspiration on how I can continue to get use out of my cles!! (I already have a six ring key holder and want to store coins in the multicartes...)

So what do you use yours for?

KM7029

Speedy Addict
Feb 7, 2012
I mostly use mine for coins and attach my keys to it.

I do have the empriente key pouch and use that as a small wallet since it's larger.

itsmeL007

Jun 29, 2013
MD, USA
Wowzers!! Not sure what you could use it for. I use it connected to my fob and holds change and sometimes cards and I'd but rarely. I love it too pieces.

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
I use my small canvas ones for earbuds.

I use the empreinte for keys and driver's license.

I sometimes use a an empreinte cles as a small wallet.

Last edited:

revitalise

O.G.
Jan 11, 2009
I use mine for notes and cards.

From youtube reviews, you can use for your car key, house keys, head phones, notes, coins, cards

Beanzy

Dec 27, 2011
Oahu, HI
I use mine for overflow cards, store loyalty cards and coupons. I use a card holder for my id, credit cards and cash.

Sent from my SM-G920T using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: Mommy2LJ

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
UK
I use mine as a wallet in my small bags/pocket or to store my keys in my bigger bags. Since you don't want to use a cles for these functions I'm not sure how you could use it! You could use it to store the bits you're always rummaging around your bag for - hair clips, gum, ear phones etc

nicole0612

Jan 31, 2015
This is sort of similar, but I have the empreinte mini pouchette, and I put my primary credit card and license inside, and my car sensor and house key connected to a keychain on one of the clips outside. You could do the same thing with your cles, so then when you are just running to the store, gym, or to get coffee you don't need your whole purse. You just store it in your purse otherwise. You wallet can hold all of your other cards that you don't use multiple times a day.

Reactions: jljernigan925