What do you use your charms/keychains for?

donnydp

Vanessa_CA
Jun 21, 2007
I own several Coach keychains and charms. I have a hard time matching them with my bags. Somehow they don't look right together. Do you use your keychains/charms to hook with your keys or attach them to your bags and wristlets?

I do both. I have the skull keychain on my keys (hubby loves it too) and I have a few charms/keychains I keep for my bags... a lot of times I don't even put them on but I have a couple I can't part with. I hang them from the zipper pull (the circle) or the hangtag. :yes:

I have 5 charms that I connect together and carry on my larger bags - I have my initials , the round love , the dollar sign and the heart picture frames , I like to make my bag look unique
I have the big luggage tag charm that I carry on my bags that have goldhard ware
My picture frame key fob go on my houe keys and I have different ones for different seasons
My other key chains go on my wristlets

I have them on my bags & 1 on my keys too, but I find it hard to match a charm/keyfob to a bag, too :sad: Some people are really good at it though; I've seen the cuuutest pics on the Coach forum! :smile:

I own several Coach keychains and charms. I have a hard time matching them with my bags. Somehow they don't look right together. Do you use your keychains/charms to hook with your keys or attach them to your bags and wristlets?

I have them on my bags..
Blk gallery tote and brass script charm

hope these help.

Attachments

• damier flower.jpg
    damier flower.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 78
  • speedy flower.jpg
    speedy flower.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 81
  • speedy watermelon.jpg
    speedy watermelon.jpg