What do you use ur cles for ?

MZVTEC

Material Girl
Mar 18, 2006
Im just wondering what everyone uses their cles for ?? i doubt it fits much.... where do u carry it ?? do u use it as a purse ?? i think they would be cute if you were going out to a club or something and needed somewhere to put ur credit cards... u could hang it off your jeans..

cant use it as a purse, but it does hold a lot. when i had mine, i took it to the clubs often cuz it was convienent and held everything.

this is what i had on mine when i had it:
car key, my ID, my friends' ID (all 4 which makes a total of 5 ID cards), 2 ATM Debit cards, and $40 USD bills folded. and it wasn't at all bulky!

they fit a lot if you can believe it. at one point i managed to fit my ID, some quick cash, a few cards, AND a stick of lip balm. hehe.

frozen7313 said:
cant use it as a purse, but it does hold a lot. when i had mine, i took it to the clubs often cuz it was convienent and held everything.

this is what i had on mine when i had it:
car key, my ID, my friends' ID (all 4 which makes a total of 5 ID cards), 2 ATM Debit cards, and $40 USD bills folded. and it wasn't at all bulky!

they fit a lot if you can believe it. at one point i managed to fit my ID, some quick cash, a few cards, AND a stick of lip balm. hehe.

wow, that's alot! i think you just convinced me to go get one :biggrin:

As much as I love the cles, I haven't been able to find a good use for one. I have bought and sold several, and still have a Myrtille epi one (just got rid of my Framboise one). I have tried using the Epi one for my drivers license and credit cards in case I want to run out the door without a purse, but I take a purse everywhere, so what's the point?

I use it for loose change. I bought it for a keyholder but when I bought the cles, I also decided to buy the keychain too. I store my credit card in the keychain slot. That way I always have it. Which can be a bad thing. :weird:

I have a white Suhali cles and used to use it as my wallet! It worked out well but it got too bulked up for my liking. Now I use it in conjunction with my Vachetta Fotune keychain. It makes locating my keeps so much easier!