What do you use to remove makeup?

First Neutrogena liquid soap, followed by "Take Off the Day" by Clinique, then Lancome micellar water. I like "Take Off the Day" eye make up remover even better than Lancome eye make up remover, and I've gone through many bottles of that.

For regular make-ups; hot wet towels, then MAC wipes.

For more involved and tougher make-ups; hot wet towels, Isopropyl myristate, or mineral oil, or 99%, (depending on the make-ups used), hot wet towels, MAC wipes.

Obviously I moisturize after every removal!

I have sensitive skin, so certain foundations definitely break me out. I've found that Kat Von D's Lock It Foundation is a great vegan product for all skin types, and it doesn't break me out at all (unless I'm lazy and sleep with it on, but who doesn't go through that?!) As for makeup remover, Albolene is by far the best makeup remover cream I've ever used. It's great for even removing stage makeup, which is always heavy. The best part is, it's also a moisturizing cleanser. It REALLY hydrates your skin. It's best when you use it in the shower, as the steam really allows it to absorb into your open pores. https://www.albolene.com/eye-makeup-remover/