What do you use to remove makeup?

^ what am I doing wrong with the wipes? They do not seem to get all my makeup off, infact its a bit of work and I still can see foundation in my pores. :shucks::shucks:

I also don't like wipes. It's hard to take off my waterproof eye make up and I always lose a lot of lashes when I use them. Right now I'm using Sonia Kashuk make up remover- which is pretty good but not amazing IMO.

l'oreal gentle lip and eye make up remover. i used to love chanel's biphase one but this works as well and is so much gentler on my wallet

for face i like origin's pure cream, lancome's milk cleansers and avene

I use Neutrogena Oil Free Make Up Remover for eyes and usually wipe all over the face too. I then use a microfiber cloth or hand towel after washing with my cleanser to make sure it all comes off.

I’ve just gotten a clarisonic, cannot wait to add that to the mix.

I have to take my makeup off as soon as i get home.. I used to have a lot of closed white heads and break out often.. then i realized it's the makeup remover i used. I used the Shu Uemura cleansing oil and bobbi brown cleansing oil before, but oil based makeup remover is easier to cause clogged pores. I switched to all Chanel a few months ago =D best decision in my life. The eye make-up remover is the best out of everything i've used. it doesn't cause redness or itchiness around the eyes. Then I use the cleansing cream, and finish it off with cleansing water. I know its a lot of steps but that gets the job done without me having to ever worry about getting clogged pores again so that's great... hope this helps the girls with skin problems...

Koh Gen Do cleansing water.
I love that it doesn't feel greasy at all when I take off my eye makeup, and a bottle lasts forever!!

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup: I agree with you completely! It takes off everything and my face doesn't feel like it needs cleaning afterwards, when Barneys has their Love Yourself event I will have to make sure I stock up on it. Before that I used MAC gently off make up remover (pink one) and that was good but I left my skin so greasy.

As soon as I get home, I use my makeup wipes (whatever ones I have handy) currently I am using the neutrogena ones. Then I usually prepare dinner, watch some tv, relax, then get up and wash my face with my clarisonic and head to bed,

My favorite and also the most effective makeup remover is olive oil diluted with water. It leaves my skin around the eyes soft, hydrated and I just like it because it's organic and no chemicals. And most of all it's super cheap compared to other makeup removers. ;)
Sometimes I dip little amount of vaseline on my q tip to wipe off eyeliners that smudged.