What do you use to remove makeup?

I just tried La Fresh Makeup Remover wipes the other day. What a great product, much better than the once from Sephora I've been using. Anyone know where you can find them in the US? I got them at the Hilton Hotel but didn't try it until I got home. :noggin: Have no idea if they are even available in Europe.

Ponds cloths, or the Philosophy ones. Ponds are cheaper and work just as well! Clinique eye make-up remover. And CeraVe hydrating facial cleanser takes care of what's left and is only $8! :smile:

I LOVE all types of makeup removing wipes just because they are soo easy to use and I'm really lazy at night. I've tried numerous different types of wipes but one day I bought some Costco brand ones since I couldn't find the ones i usually get there and I really love them. They are the Kirkland Signature Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes (with Chamomile, Triple Tea Complex and Vitamin E) and they are awesome and affordable! Super soft and get all my makeup off with one towelette. After that if im not super lazy, i wash my face with Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser to get anything I missed off.