What do you use to organize your makeup?

I really need to find a good makeup organizer or something. I found that the only types of makeup I can really keep well in drawers (without it rolling over and all that) is MAC eyeshadow and nail polish. The problem for me with makeup bags, is that you have to dig through it to finally find the one product you're looking for.

ooh maybe they did then. this is what mine with the elastics looks like:
case01.jpg

case02.jpg

case03.jpg

First is with everything stacked, the second is when the trays are pulled
out, and the third is a close up of the elastics holding 2 eye brushes.
LOL I have all the same stuff as you I love my urban decay eyeshadow case like urs and the essence of beauty makeup brushes

I have the same urban decay shadow box & love it! Peace matches my turquoise carly so well. My tray pulls out the opposite sides (long way) the elastic brush holders would be nice & useful:yes:Are they on both sides & do you have 6 pull out trays?

Peace is my favorite on that pallete! Yeah the elastics are handy and they are on both sides. I was in the process of washing all my brushes that's why the other side (pic 2) was empty and pic 3 showed it holding my 2 essence of beauty brushes. I don't have the 6 pull out tray one. It's 4 on each side so 8 total with the large space on the bottom.

Thanks Pursefanatic85, Frostedcouture, SpoiledRotten22, and Kenia, ya'll are too sweet! :shame:

Kenia, the red Chanel glossimer next to the mascara is Spark - it's one of my favs! :heart:

Peace is my favorite on that pallete! Yeah the elastics are handy and they are on both sides. I was in the process of washing all my brushes that's why the other side (pic 2) was empty and pic 3 showed it holding my 2 essence of beauty brushes. I don't have the 6 pull out tray one. It's 4 on each side so 8 total with the large space on the bottom.

dang! Eight? I think i need to upgrade.:tup:

I like your case and the elastics! What model is your case? I went to walmart looking for it but they only had a regular silver one for $35.

Thanks. I got mine at target. It's the caboodles train case and it came in black, the black lace, and silver. I got the smaller case for $20 or $25 (I can't remember exactly) with the square trays but there is a bigger one (in the $30+ range I think) with longer rectangular trays. HTH!

^^ i have a very similar storage system, only it's 6 of the same size, and my makeup's just dumped inside rather than neatly place face up :P. but they are organized by type of product!

I use a three drawer set with a flip top that I found at Staples. It's very similar to the pictures already posted. I use one drawer for eyes, one for cheeks, and the other for face. The flip top is where I put the everyday essentials such as mascara, eyeliner, and EM foundation.

I use clear arylic containers from Muji. I have a very small little box of drawers which I put lipsticks, blushers and eyeshadows in. Then sitting on top of that is a small tray with dividers, in which I put foundations, concealers, eyeliners etc in. Then I've got a taller container (like a pencil container, but clear) beside that in which I put all my brushes.

All this takes up only a small amount of space on my dressing table - I love it! Everything is accessible and I can see what I've got at a glance (and also see what I haven't been using!) And Muji stuff is pretty cheap, as an added bonus!
Everything is organised in a very minimalist fashion and it looks really good!