What do you use to hold pens/pencils?

Hey ladies, just curious, do you have an accessory that you use to hold pens and pencils in your purse? I'm currently using a lesportsac pouch, but it's a little too big for the job (I just grabbed it because I couldn't find anything else). I'd like to pick up a Coach accessory, but I'm not sure what to pick! What do you like to use?

I don't carry either in my handbag due to a few unfortunate ink spills. I've never run into a situation where no one had a pen available and I keep a couple in the car just in case.

I have a cross pen that you have to twist to close and i keep it in my wristlet inside my bag. It never leaks but I am knocking on wood right now. The plastic makeup bag sounds like your best bet !

I use the Coach purple leather soft eye glasses case that i found at the outlet and it works perfectly!! Perfect length and holds alot without taking up alot of room. I am too afraid to keep loose pens and such in my purse. I also throw my eyeliner and such in there.

Heres a pic. Sorry for the bad picture. It says Coach on it and really is cute.
attachment.php

Attachments

• PurseCollection.jpg
    PurseCollection.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 305
I got this really small pen case from Borders. I'll have to try and find a picture. It's perfect. really small but right how is holding 4 pens.

Edit: It's made by a company called Paperchase. I couldn't find it on their website (www.paperchase.co.uk), but these are similar:
51nYK3StstL._AA280_.jpg

Oooh, I do like the eyeglass holder, I'll look for one next time I'm at the outlet!

I have one pen in my agenda too, but I'm a teaching assistant and student so I need to carry more than just that for tutoring sessions and grading (plus pens in different colors, highlighters, etc!). I wouldn't mind carrying a plastic case either, I just don't want whatever I pick to be really bulky. Thanks for all of the advice, ladies!