What do you use the neverfull pouch for?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you use it as a wallet or do you still carry a wallet with it? I just got one and it seems like it would be difficult to use it as a wallet because there isn't a place for credit cards and change, however I don't want to waste it by not using it.

2. I use mine as a wallet/wristlet. I keep money in the slip pocket inside and my cards in my cles and keep that inside it. Still leaves room for lipgloss and phone.

3. I use mine like a wallet most of the time.

Holds coupons, receipts, money, cards, etc.

Also sometimes use it to hold my Ipad mini when I travel! :smile:

4. Thanks for the ideas! I ordered a wallet as well, but I will try it with just the pouch.

5. Feminine products and sometimes a clutch in the evening containing: Lic, CC, Lipstick, Compact, S6 and Car Key.

6. Nothing. I sold it.

7. I don't use it...it's sitting in my closet. ;)

8. Mine stands up along the inside of my Neverfulls and acts as another pocket for organization. Specifically, I use mine to hold my 2 phones. I love them. I wouldn't want a NF without one.

9. An ipad mini fits perfect in it. Then its safe and attached to the inside of your bag.

10. -Receipts if I'm carrying my Adele Wallet
    -Lip stick, gloss and my compact in bigger purses
    - and I love using her as a little clutch too