What Do You Use The Courier For?

1. i really like the courrier bag but i dont know how to use it, can it be used as a weekend bag? Courier owners what do you use your courrier bag for ? :smile: :shame: can anyone pls post a pic wearing the courrier , thanks in advance

2. oh, yes, yes, i'd like to know tooooooooooooo...also, i'm not sure what the difference is b/w the courier & the weekender :wondering

3. me too alabama i wanna know the diff ... pricewise i'd go with the courier its much cheaper :roflmfao:

4. gals, please help school me & kaka in the world of couriers :yes:

5. I would like to know too. Would you prefer the weekender or courier?

6. I do not have a weekender but I do have a courier that I use everyday. The strap makes it wonderful and its still as roomy as the weekender. I do have a work which I love but miss a strap. Try it!!

7. I am horrible with the camera so I can't help you there yet.

8. Okay, I was wondering also but isn't the biggest design difference how it's carried? The Weekender has to be hand carried. It has a 4" drop and no shoulder strap. The Courier doesn't have handles, it has only a shoulder strap and a long drop. It can even be carried as a messenger. (Or at least I got it there when I tried it on. Not sure it's designed that way.)

Also, it seems like the Courier is really supple - it sort of wraps around your body. Maybe the Weekender would also if you could wear it that way. ?

Personally I don't think I'd wear the Courier everyday. MAYBE if I were a student - it has a really cool look to it. But I work on a professional old-fashioned corporate campus and it wouldn't work for me. As a travel bag, it would be AWESOME. Too bad I don't travel. ;)

9. :No I don't think the Courier would work in a professional setting. I use it as a travel/kid bag. My work arrived for Mother's Day and I have been using that. I found that the size for me is better than all of my City bags - if only there was a strap. But I still love them both.

10. cool, thanks so much for your input gals :smile: ...i'm actually thinking the courier would be best for me...i work in a creative environment, so there's no worries there...and i like the idea of it having a strap (although i'd miss the handles)...it sounds perfect for travel & most importantly, it sounds like it would be okay for petite girls like me :yes:

11. summertime & shoegal thanks for the info :yes: i work in a more formal environment i think i should go for the work :angel:

12. KAKA- what color are you going to get? Good luck!

13. zacorey im waiting for the fall collection maybe truffle or marron? i also like the bleu gris, have you seen an actual marron? :P

14. No- I haven't seen maroon. Great idea to wait for the new colors! I wouldn't be able to decide until I saw them IRL or posted here. Deciding on the colors is so hard!!!

15. i know i keep staring at those little swatches, its making me crosseyed lol :shocked:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice