What do you use on th vachetta? Apple Garde, Shining Monkey, or nothing?

I use shinning monkey. I'm clumsy and always get water marks on my handles after washing my hands or just from holding a drink for a while. It helps with not having water spots. Water spots are evil! :rant:

Phew! I just shining monkey'ed my BV and Pochette. I can feel safe now carrying them around. I did a medium 2 coat spraying, then another light coat 2 hours later. I was a little nervous to do the piping because i knew so much would get on the canvas, but i did them lightly once, and then on my second round doing the bags, i just did the corners of the piping.
:wlae:
but even after washing my hands off twice, my fingers are kinda burning. :sad:.
THanks for all the info everyone.

i used Shining Monkey on my THEN new bags (BH, Manhattan PM and MC Speedy)and both of my arms broke out so bad for days and days..... it had such a strong reaction to my skin (not that i am sensitive.....:graucho: ) and it was so darn itchy!!!! i know, it was gross....i had tiny red bumps all over....

so i had to wipe and wipe it off with baby wipe over and over..... till my arms weren't itchy anymore.

it wasn't safe around my teething baby :drool: anyway..i don't know what i was thinking! so i will NEVER use anything on the vachetta!:yes:

the can of Shining Monkey is in my hubby's car right now, where it should belong to......:supacool:

OMG... Sophia! Luckily you did not suffer permanent rash and scaring from that stuff. Glad baby Sophia was not harmed in any way!

i used Shining Monkey on my THEN new bags (BH, Manhattan PM and MC Speedy)and both of my arms broke out so bad for days and days..... it had such a strong reaction to my skin (not that i am sensitive.....:graucho: ) and it was so darn itchy!!!! i know, it was gross....i had tiny red bumps all over....

so i had to wipe and wipe it off with baby wipe over and over..... till my arms weren't itchy anymore.

it wasn't safe around my teething baby :drool: anyway..i don't know what i was thinking! so i will NEVER use anything on the vachetta!:yes:

the can of Shining Monkey is in my hubby's car right now, where it should belong to......:supacool:

i have to applaud the ease of use of wilsons spray leather protectant--foolproof, sprays on evenly, dries instantly and water and dirt is completely repelled.

I use Wilsons or kiwi all protector on the vachetta. My LH just had too much for me to feel comfortable without using anything. It's developed into a beautiful honey color and even when I'm out in the rain, I never get any spots.

I used Apple Garde on my new BH. But living in Los Angeles we don't have much rain. This has been one of the driest year in history. It is close to 90 degress today.

I have a 4 year old and a 4 month old. I need to protect Louis from them:roflmfao: . I've used both Wilson and Appleguard. They both work wonders. Appleguard might scare some people because it does take time for it to dry. But when it does, it's amazing. No watermarks or stains. :yes: