What do you use for your gym bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Trying to decide if I should use an old tote or something else. :biggrin:

2. I just carry in my towl, water and keys. I live less than 2 minute drive from my gym so I shower at home.

3. ^if i lived that close to a gym i'd walk there... just saying :wondering

my gym bag looks kinda like this.

4. My gym bag is an Agoy. I wanted something that was simple and easy to carry. I hate gym bags that are big and bulky or look like gym bags.
    Plus this one fits perfectly in the bottom of a gym locker.
    Oh mine is black, but it's too hard to see some of the details, so I attached the stock pitcure of it in baby blue.

Attached Files:

5. Not when there's no sidewalks and you'd have to cross a busy street you wouldn't!

6. This is what I use for yoga classes: a Puma bag

7. I use a Herve Chaplier (sp) bag. I love the fact that I can wash it. I don't carry that much with me since I shower/change at home.

8. then i'd go by bike? :biggrin: but seriously, no sidewalks? that's scary!

9. We've started using Monk Paks; small arm/wrist purses while at the gym. Just enough room in the zipper pockets for ID, cash and keys..

10. I use my lulu lemon backpack, lululemon has some nice gym bags. I live a 5 minute walk from my gym luckily, so i can go 2 times a day for an hour work out, sometimes even 3 times. :biggrin:

11. Sad (but true) - I never learnt how to ride a bike :shame: lol

12. I use my pretty little tate tote from Marc by Marc Jacobs in blue. Its perfectly roomy and chic without being formal

13. I use a pink adidas gym bag. It definitely looks like a gym bag, but it holds everything I need and the bright punch of pink always brightens up my work outs!

14. Under-Armour Pink Gym Bag

Attached Files: