What do you use for a make-up pouch?

I use a PM Karo for lipstick, lip gloss, Advil and any other small item I need to put in there, but I use a nylon LeSportsac for other makeup. Everything gets so messy and powdery that I need something washable.

I use a PM karo, but then I don't carry much makeup around with me. Just powder for touch-up, lip balm and lip gloss. All that, plus a packet of tissue and blotter paper, fits nicely into the PM karo.

I use a PM Karo. Like pyrexia, I don't carry much - lipgloss, oil blotting paper pack, touch-up powder and a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer. PM Karo is pretty spacious. I'm sure I can fit more in it.

i actually really stuff my pm karo: blotting sheets, powder or compact blush, 2 lipsticks, a dual mascara/eyeliner, a lip pencil, sometimes also a lip gloss. And it all fits, albeit with some organization/packing, without ruining the shape of the karo.

i also slip in my metrocard there from time to time. it's soooo easy to use.

my karo is chevre and it's so, so durable. it gets a little powdery inside but is easily cleaned with a swipe.

For travels I use two different Bolide pouches; a huge one for long trips and a smaller one for shorter getaways.

For everyday use I prefer GM Karo and GM Bebop.

I use the small size Bebop for mine, but I don't carry an awful lot of makeup-- blush, concealer, mascara, and gloss, sometimes an eyeliner or lipstick.

I love the Karo PM as a make-up pouch but I couldn't justify spending so much on something that will get all stained with make-up. It would kill me!

I've gone through several Prada nylon pouches as make-up bags. They are super lightweight, thin, and "collapse" around the items inside them, so they take up less space in your purse. Plus you can wash them.

Since my purse was stolen, however, I've been using a La Mer freebie.

i don't carry much makeup. really just lip stick and a mirror and i put it in a karo gm along with other stuff. i like the karo because it can also be used as a clutch. i use a twilly as a strap and i'm good to go out at night (which happens rarely). oh well.