What do you use for a make-up pouch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does H even make a make-up pouch I can´t remember one:shrugs: Do you use a Karo for make-up or do you have another solution?

2. I use the Karo or a BeBop, depending on the size of my bag and how much makeup I'm carrying.

3. I have a huge powder blusher that I couldn´t fit into a Karo. Any suggestions?

4. A retractable powder brush?
    I use a Prada nylon make-up bag, because I can throw it into the washing machine.

5. Nope not retractable, the hugest kind that doesn´t bend lol I love the Bolide canvas pouch in pink so maybe I´ll get that and just wash it if it needs to be cleaned.

6. Great idea Nola! :tup:

7. I agree with MaiTai. I switched from Karo to a Prada. It is more light-weighted.

8. I used to have a Prada nylon makeup pouch, but it got so grungy despite repeated washings I had to toss it at my mother's insistence :rolleyes:. Now I use a Karo GM..which sits nicely at the bottom of my bag without me always having to snap it closed.

9. I use a gm Karo....but the canvas bolide is a good idea nola(By the way your pregnancy is really flying!)

10. I know, it´s amazing:wtf::heart:

11. I can´t handle those Prada pouches at all but a Karo GM would of course be lovely. I just prefer a pouch that can stand upright when it has stuff in it.

12. I have a violet Karo PM and love it:love:

13. The Karo would be lovely, or the Bolide! I use one from Coach.

14. A GM Karo.

15. I use an LV pouchette 19. It holds alot and lasts