What do you think?

fansynancy

O.G.
Dec 7, 2009
I went through a very passionate H period and have a nice collection and a truly lovely SA. She called yesterday to offer a 35 Bambou B. It was a total surprise because I thought wish lists were on the wane and I had picked up what I thought was my final wish list item (Blue Izmir Constance Elan) last month.

I do love green, but have a Pelouse GP and an ostrich Vert Foret B 30 GHW. Do I need this new B? I have 2 others Bs in Noir and Geranium, besides by little green birdie.

This is a great dilemma, but I am a bit torn. I have carried the Pelouse GP a LOT and I regret never getting a B in Vert Bengale.

Any thoughts TPFers? You always have such great insight.

If it's convenient to go see it, you should definitely go check it out. Once you see it, you may decide you have to have it or not. It's a beautiful color and you do seem to like green so it's worth a look!

I went through a very passionate H period and have a nice collection and a truly lovely SA. She called yesterday to offer a 35 Bambou B. It was a total surprise because I thought wish lists were on the wane and I had picked up what I thought was my final wish list item (Blue Izmir Constance Elan) last month.

I do love green, but have a Pelouse GP and an ostrich Vert Foret B 30 GHW. Do I need this new B? I have 2 others Bs in Noir and Geranium, besides by little green birdie.

This is a great dilemma, but I am a bit torn. I have carried the Pelouse GP a LOT and I regret never getting a B in Vert Bengale.

Bamboo is a stunning color. Why not go in and have a look. You'll know when you see her. :smile:

i think when you have a bag in Green .. the birdie and the GP.... and still regret not getting another sac du jour in Green like the bengale you should get it ... simply beacause its a color that Works for you and also think of this it is an oportunity and wish lists for color are high so again i would consider it. also if you already wear Green your wardrobe is ready and set for it !!!! best as always. Birkel.

P.S and this would help did the SA mention HW color

i think when you have a bag in Green .. the birdie and the GP.... and still regret not getting another sac du jour in Green like the bengale you should get it ... simply beacause its a color that Works for you and also think of this it is an oportunity and wish lists for color are high so again i would consider it. also if you already wear Green your wardrobe is ready and set for it !!!! best as always. Birkel.

P.S and this would help did the SA mention HW color[/QUOT

I was so not expecting a call that I neglected to ask:lol:

Nice to see you Birkel.

P.S and this would help did the SA mention HW color[/QUOT

I was so not expecting a call that I neglected to ask:lol:

Nice to see you Birkel.

LOL that happens same here Darling its been some time since we have crossed paths on a thread happy we did over bamboo

Will hardware play a part? I will never get enough blue bags especially in different bag/ size, bamboo looks so different from the current greens you have... if it makes you smile grab it!

Bamboo is a beautiful color and it would not hurt to see it in person and make a wise decision for yourself. Good luck and happy H shopping for that bamboo birkin bag.:smile:

If you love green a lot then I'd say adding another green to your collection is no problem. People who love a certain color will collect them in different versions of that color family because it works and makes you feel happy. I love blue and purple and will add different versions if I liked it. The next question I would ask is if you want another size 35 Birkin. If you really love carrying and using that size, and many do, then you should really consider getting it. But make sure you love it before you buy it or you know that you do want it. If you can see it before you buy, that is even better. Don't buy it if you are hesitating or see it and are not sure. It's way too much money to be unsure.