what do you think..?

1. Hi i posted this before on another thread but i guess it went unnoticed as it was way down the replies.. but anyway.. here it goes

tell me.. is it just me or every girl inside cant resist a bit of bling on our arms, especially those amongst us who have a thing for jewellery...

I would personally love to own a beautiful jewel encrusted bag which i would'nt end up using that often, but it would remain in my closet as proud possession, something that made me feel good.. its a bit like fine jewellery, u dont wear it so often but u would love to own a piece..

does anyone agree with me...

2. I've seen some evening bags that sound like what you're talking about. I'd love to have one--just pull it out of the closet and admire it now and then.

3. most of my evening bags are totally vintage in mesh and clasps detail.
    i love my evening bags to be more luxurious...

4. Not really. I have more than enough beautiful jewel encrusted bags to meet my modest needs.

I do think that many of the newer and up and coming designers could use a bit of marketing help here and there, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice