what do you think?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i think this bag would be awesome for my mom, who is looking for a nice sized, yet not too large shoulder bag...
    [​IMG]

2. Awesome for and older woman especially!

3. very nice indeed, perfectly sized too might i add....i saw a red one at LV but found it too steep for my budget........

by all means, i think your mom will love it......

4. think it would be a nice christmas gift? i think it would look adorable on her! she's a business woman, so i think this would be very professional looking!

5. It´s an awesome christmas gift, in fact, it´s so good you can send it straight to me!! :yes: :roflmfao: Very suitable for businesswear, also feminine.

6. ^Hahahaha! Yah, I agree it's a very nice bag.

7. Very nice bag, I'm sure your mom would love it!

8. I agree...it would be perfect for your Mom! Very sweet of you, btw!

9. I'm a mom and your taste is impeccable. That's a beautiful bag! (and I don't usually like EPI - but I do that one!)

10. Lovely bag and sweet daughter!:yes: Good choice for a professional mom.:flowers:

11. It is a lovely bag.

12. very pretty

13. i think its a perfect idea. it looks good and still useable.

14. Very nice! So sweet of you!

15. I think its a great xmas gift! Hope she appreciates it more than my mom...once I bought her a small Fendi messenger and now she doesn't know where it is...she lost it...and she only used it once! :cursing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice