What do you think?

1. Do you think this bag and color is too trendy or will it have longevity?
    [​IMG]

It also comes in denim from NM site.

2. i personally am not fond of metalics, because i feel they are trendy, and im not to fond of the shape of this one. i think MJ had much nicer shapes than this one.

3. I think I would like the denim color better, if you don't mind gold hardware. I'm staying away from metallics myself. The style is cute, I think it would be really easy to find things in the bag since it's not very deep.

4. I have seen this bag in white IRL and its cute for days where you don't want to drag around the kitchen sink.

Color-wise I know it has been said that metallics will be big for spring -- and I like the silvery leather! Longevity-wise, I guess I never paid this much attention. If you feel like a rockstar carrying it, then you will get a lot of use out of! Just my 2-cents!

5. Agree, there are nicer styles from MJ than this Daria. =)
    I don't like the shape (too short yet long), Elise (taller version) is cuter. =)

6. I really like this bag a lot! I had been eying it in white all summer, but couldn't afford it, what with all my other purchases.

My thought is this..... it will make a nice "dress-up" bag in metallic for years to come.

7. I despise metallics..and Im not a fan of that shape.BUT its all about if YOU LIKE IT..NOT US.We are all different!

8. ITA I have never bought anything metallic-looking, but you are the one who should be happy with it. I do think the metallic style is trendy and not as classic as other colors. JMO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice