What do you think?

qchau

Apr 13, 2009
Hi all,

I'm new to TPF and have been very addicted!! I am new to LV overall but I recently purchased two "classic" items - the Damier Speedy 25 and the Damier Neverfull. :biggrin:

As I browse the forum, I find that I am falling in love with the Batignolles Horizontal. Consequently, I impulsively purchased this one on E-bay 5 minutes ago!! I won it for $425 (best offer). What do you ladies think of it? Is it a good deal for a bag like this? Does it look too worn out?? I particularly don't like the discoloring but it's too cheap to pass on!! Silly me :s

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=140315996438

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Post it in the "Authenticate This" thread for authenticity concerns ;)

You probably could have found one with a lighter patina for just a little higher of a price. If you did not like the patina, it is not a "good deal" because you are not going to be happy with it and you may have to resell it. It looks well loved and I personally like dark patina....it is just an individual thing. Best of luck to you, maybe you will love her when she arrives!

Last edited:

divabeadz

Nov 1, 2006
Also do a search for cleaning vachetta -- you might be able to lighten up the darkened area on the straps just a smidgen. I love that patina. I used to think LV's came that color because the first LV I saw and fell in love with had a dark patina like that. It is a beautiful, classic bag...I think you will love it!

Puneater

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
i think if you like it enough, u'll pay enough for it. If you doubt urself whether it's worth it or not, you might not like it enough then~ In that case, you should maybe find something else that you really like and are willing to pay anything! :smile: but asides from that, i think it's an okay deal~