What do you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had a strange though this morning, and wanted to see what you guys thought of it (being LAMB lovers too and all.)

Do you think LAMB is a more sophisticated and grown up version of Juicy bags?

I ask this because in my early 20's I was obessed with Juicy bags and bought every single one that remotely called my name. Now, I'm in my late 20's and feel the exact same way about LAMB. I feel like both lines have that fun funky vibe to them, but LAMBs are more classic looking.

What do you think?

2. hmm interesting question. I don't think so. I'm pretty obsessed with LAMB, but Juicy has never appealed to me. When I was younger, I was all about Betsey Johnson. I still love her, though.

3. Oh see that's another brand that I feel like LAMB could be a more grown up replacement for, but I still do love some Betsey bags too.

4. I never liked Juicy or Betsey Johnson. I just feel for L.A.M.B and fell hard. I think it's just a taste change thing, not a grow up thing.

5. i don't know. i think LAMB is taking over my playful, edgier side. while i still choose gryson, and more conservative bags too. but the LAMB are going to be my 'fun, cool' bags. LOL

i am obsessed with the music collection, and sorta scared to even look at the other lines. haha

6. Most of the time I carry Coach, so L.A.M.B. is like their cool sister that all ways got to go out to all the parties.

7. Same here. I used to own one Betsey Johnson bag but gave it away and I still think Juicy has some beautiful leather handbags at amazing price points and they are definitely classy looking. I saw the LAMB bags inside the glass counter and had no idea that they were by Gwen Stefani. I never heard of the brand before but I loved what I saw. The one I gravitated towards was the saddle oxford tote (which I ended up buying - it was my first LAMB). I thought they were just so awesome and stylish. So I don't think it was something that I grew into.

8. I've always been obsessed with Gwen ever since I saw the "I'm Just a Girl" video! The first bag I saw was a pick in a magazine of Carmen Electra carrying the Devon tote in saddle... and I was 100% hooked! I don't ever wear gold so when her silver line came out those were my fave! They ROCK!!! :rochard:

So, for me, I think it was basically inevitable that anything by Gwen I was going to love :smile: