what do you think?

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
ok so i just got this email from a potential buyer and i don't know what to make of it. i'm taking out the ids but i think you get the gist. wwyd? let her bid? or not? i just find it odd that she has a new 0 fb id when she also has non- 0 fb ids with private fb. though her fb on that id is good.

I am a newbie here but I am also xxx (I'm a blue star). I have 100% feedback (i can make the feedback public at our agreed time) but I am making it private just so my rival don't know what bag I bought. It's childish, but she always buy everything I buy since she thinks it can make my hubby sick off me and let me go to her. Please search yyy (my name before i change to xxx) and you can see I'm 100% ebayer. Well, I wanted your bag but I don't have paypal confirmed address since I am international member, can I pay with paypal? I wont mind if you will hold the bag for weeks untill my payment cleared. Please dear? Many thanks,

so basically she was yyy then changed her id to xxx and made her fb private. and her email to me was from zzz which is a brand new 0 fb id that she's also using to bid on one other bag in the uk. oh i should say, she's from indonesia.

thanks!

WOW..! Bidder from my country :shocked:

Did you feel her story is too weird? Honestly, ppl here not too familier with eBay so I have no idea how she can say "I am making it private just so my rival don't know what bag I bought. It's childish, but she always buy everything I buy since she thinks it can make my hubby sick off me and let me go to her"

Beware hlfinn! Since she has 0 feedback, don't take PayPal. Ask her to use bank wire or western union. She might be a scammer since so many cyber crime here :yucky:

I dunno, my first thought is to run a mile, anything for an easy life, lol. I would just say thanks for your email but I only sell/ship etc via paypal to confirmed addresses, sorry (then I would block her) She just sounds like at best, a fuss-pot and more trouble than it's worth and at worst, she or he may be some kind of scammer.

Not worth it if you want my opinion. She sounds like an idiot already with that story. She doesn't want some other woman to know what she buys because her husband will leave her for this other woman??? Run...fast.