• 08 Bubblegum pink

• 08 Electric blue

• hold out for 05 pink

Results are only viewable after voting.

simona7

Bag Lady
Jul 15, 2007
Hi Ladies,
Need your help deciding. I was very excited about the 08 bubblegum pink but when I saw the swatches it wasn't as 05 bubblegum pink as I was imaging. :sad: I have the LE magenta and I think it's too similar - or am I wrong? Should I wait till the actual bags come out to decide on the color? :shrugs: or should I go in the opposite direction and get the 08 electric blue? I think I'll love that color from the tiny swatch I've seen.
Right now, my collection includes: black, magenta and vert gazon. Which color do you think I should get next? Bubblegum pink or electric blue? or hold out for a HTF 05 bubblegum pink?:confused1: Need your expert opinions!!!

I voted for electric blue, since you already have pink in your collection. I think that shade of blue is very vibrant and pretty, I also like the turq color too.

I voted for electric blue as well. I think if you buy the '08 BG you'll be settling for something...and settling is never good!!! Plus you already have magenta, which is a shade of pink!
Go for the bright pop of EB :smile:

I think that since you seem to really want the 05 BG pink, if you settle for the new 08 you might not truly be happy with it. While it is very hard to find some of the older colors in good condition, it is not impossible.....I have been searching for a couple of older colors and just when I was going to give up and get another color instead.........I found both of the bags I was looking for! Why not go with the electric blue for now and keep searching for the 05 BG pink.....you never know!

I voted for Electric Blue. The colour looks so beautiful. I'd be tempted myself but I have 07 Marine and from the swatch they seem too similar for me to justify the EB. Although I think the EB is soooo stunning!