What do you think?

What color should I get next?

• 08 Bubblegum pink

• 08 Electric blue

• hold out for 05 pink

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not a fan of pink handbags, so I voted EB. That said, I think Bal makes the finest pink bag you can buy! It's just not a colour for me. But since you already have pink in your collection, I say blue :smile:

It sounds like what you really want is the 05 BG.

If that's the case, hold out for one to pop up....if you *settle* for something else, you'll regret it and go through the entire selling-it-and-on-the-hunt-for-the-HG-again thing, I think.

Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to go for the Electric Blue! and if a mint 05 pink comes my way I'll hop on it but I won't hold my breath...:rolleyes:
Now I've got to decide on the style :sweatdrop: - I'm thinking of crossing over to the GH side!:nuts: since I don't have one and I think EB with SGH would look amazing. I am a little scared of the GH though... sometimes looks too blingy and I'm worried about the weight. Or if I get the RH - should I get a work, twiggy or my usual, a city. Too many decisions!!!

Personally, I like EB, but it seems you really like the pinks...If that is what you love, I voted 05 pink. It's so true to perfect pretty pink IMO...08 pink has a lot of lilac undertones...