what do you think???

Ordered the mini argent last night, can't wait to receive.

Everyone praises diabro's fast shipping so I hope it is a pleasant experience.

Congrats! Pics please when you get it. Last time i ordered which was on a Thursday, I received it the following Monday. I've never had international shipping that quick! :tup: Btw they send it from Japan not the US which i assumed.

Congrats! Pics please when you get it. Last time i ordered which was on a Thursday, I received it the following Monday. I've never had international shipping that quick! :tup: Btw they send it from Japan not the US which i assumed.
No problem, will do.

I thought they sent from Japan too yet when I paid via google checkout it listed the address as a US one, as long as I get it I don't mind :smile:

:nuts: That's big enough as a overnight bag for me lol You must have alotttttttttttttt of stuff. I complain about the weight of my lil bags, i can't imagine carrying yours with the lock.

we have a laugh that paddy is not only a bag, its a great self defense weapon as well, due to the weight ! i would only carry paddy or gaucho tote when i go strictly for shopping and i need a wallet and mobile only ..

sorry for hijacking the the thread ! all those mini gaucho prices are tempting me - maybe i should get one and try and downsize :graucho:? they look soooo cute !

we have a laugh that paddy is not only a bag, its a great self defense weapon as well, due to the weight ! i would only carry paddy or gaucho tote when i go strictly for shopping and i need a wallet and mobile only ..

sorry for hijacking the the thread ! all those mini gaucho prices are tempting me - maybe i should get one and try and downsize :graucho:? they look soooo cute !

arnt they just...im completely in love with these little bags!
i love them in the of white!!
my BFs the same, i just got a paddy keyring and its to heavy for a actual keyring he says i should use it just incase i need a sel defense weapon:nuts:

i thinking of becoming a more of a dior girl!! more pratical and being only tiny those big paddys are too heavy.

im defo going to get the of white gaucho....

arnt they just...im completely in love with these little bags!
i love them in the of white!!
my BFs the same, i just got a paddy keyring and its to heavy for a actual keyring he says i should use it just incase i need a sel defense weapon:nuts:

i thinking of becoming a more of a dior girl!! more pratical and being only tiny those big paddys are too heavy.

im defo going to get the of white gaucho....

get the white off i ahve the white tote and the leather is absolutely to die for ! and because its off white u dont have to worry about it as much as the other white leather bags....sooooo tempted!!!

Glad you've deicded :smile:

I'm still deciding between the argent or the black. I think i might get the black because i read that the metallic leather is bit stiffer, not as soft?
I'll let you know if that's the case when mine arrives, diabro called 2 days ago and I have the tracking number so it should be here by midweek hopefully.

She's here :yahoo:, just delivered today and I am in love.

I am really happy with the colour, argent is sort of a metallic bronze/gold.

Anyone thinking of purchasing from diabro I highly recommend, it was a very pleasant experience.

PS: Argent has gone from the website so they may be sold out now.

Pics:

gaucho mini 1.jpg

gaucho mini 2.jpg

gaucho mini 3.jpg