What do you think?

I was actually on the Gucci website about to buy the mini marmont in black when an add for Burberry appeared on my phone and viola...I took a look and saw this little bag...am I crazy... is the mini marmont better?Screenshot_20210829-211455_Chrome.jpg

I was actually on the Gucci website about to buy the mini marmont in black when an add for Burberry appeared on my phone and viola...I took a look and saw this little bag...am I crazy... is the mini marmont better?View attachment 5178756
I personally prefer the gucci, but I have to admit, many bags I previously ruled out, are suddenly becoming attractive to me. Yep, maybe it’s mid life plus crisis lol :biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: Christofle
The camera bag is more spacious but looks like a cosmetics bag.

I'd sacrifice extra space and get the second bag; the structure and gold-tone hardware with the subtle glimpse of that classic pattern.
* chef's kiss *

I'd go with the Burberry camera bag, for sure. I have not seen it in person, but if the shoulder strap is detachable, you will be able to use it as a travel pouch inside a bigger bag. You will also be able to play with different shoulder straps.
The is some logo, but is is tasteful. Since there is minimum hardware, it won't clash with your outfits. The balance of beige and black also make it neutral enough that it can go with a lighter or darker outfit combination.
Keeps us updated on what you got! I'm excited for you. Once you experience Burberry's leather, there is no way back!

I'd go with the Burberry camera bag, for sure. I have not seen it in person, but if the shoulder strap is detachable, you will be able to use it as a travel pouch inside a bigger bag. You will also be able to play with different shoulder straps.
The is some logo, but is is tasteful. Since there is minimum hardware, it won't clash with your outfits. The balance of beige and black also make it neutral enough that it can go with a lighter or darker outfit combination.
Keeps us updated on what you got! I'm excited for you. Once you experience Burberry's leather, there is no way back!

Thanku for your thoughts...I appreciate it...am I right in thinking the canvas is cotton and not coated...how do u think it will wear?

Reactions: BringMyBurberry
Thanku for your thoughts...I appreciate it...am I right in thinking the canvas is cotton and not coated...how do u think it will wear?
I am not sure. If the website does not tell you, you can email CS or call a store and ask. Burberry's coated canvas is amazing. Resilient AF! For the bags with fabric, I'd recommend spraying with a protectant to avoid color transfer and undue stains. Of course, if you are comfortable spraying your bags.