What do you think? will I get one??

annie02

Oct 14, 2008
hi all,

I am looking forward for my Paris trip this summer in Paris....

wonder if I walk in to Hermes in Paris, what are the chances for me to get a 35cm birkin?? I am looking for Togo, for color wise...i am open...black,red blue jeans etc....

can't wait for the dream back....:wlae::wlae:

is my first trip to paris, please give me some tips on do and don't in paris...

thanks

Yes. You will get one. Go first thing in the morning and then after 1pm. Go to both stores. Be very nice and dressing well never hurts either!

Good luck and enjoy Paris!

If you're variable on color and you want a 35, you have an excellent shot. I would suggest considering Clemence leather also as you may not get lucky with Togo only, and they are quite similar.

Good luck and happy shopping!

If you're variable on color and you want a 35, you have an excellent shot. I would suggest considering Clemence leather also as you may not get lucky with Togo only, and they are quite similar.

Good luck and happy shopping!

thanks....

is there a read up that I can read about different leather??

Just asking as I am heading to UK in June and might just pop over to Paris. I have my raisin ordered in Melbourne - 2 year wait approx, around $13,500 aud, so just wondering approx price in Paris. Anyone who may know? Thanks.

Just asking as I am heading to UK in June and might just pop over to Paris. I have my raisin ordered in Melbourne - 2 year wait approx, around $13,500 aud, so just wondering approx price in Paris. Anyone who may know? Thanks.

they increase price recently, not too sure price now...anyone from forum knows??

35cm togo my friend bought last Aug was below 5k euro...like 4900+.