What do you think will be your FAVORITE bag for spring?

brookeab

Oct 28, 2009
Hello everyone!

Spring is coming, and I was wondering what you think will be your favorite bag to carry this spring? I KNOW mine will be my large purple garnet. I have had it for a week and just LOVE using it. It has so much function, and the color is TDF. Looking forward to reading your answers. :smile:

codegirl

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
Hmmm, I'm thinking I'll be going between my pearlized green peyton and large canary yellow leather zoe.

Scooch

Proud Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
New Jersey
I was actually thinking about purchasing the MFF leah in patent. The colors are great for spring and summer and so is the patent leather! The bag is super light weight too. Still not sure yet but will be checking them out next outlet run!

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Canada Eh!
right now my old standbys will be HS satchel or sabrina unelss i find something new at the outlet in May!

ktdydit

Mar 29, 2009
Can't wait to bring out my Parker shoulder (sand) again, put her away once the weather got nasty here because everything is covered in salt, yuk. Also, my Legacy shoulder will be back out, the pond color screams spring, and I only got to wear it a few times last fall before it also got put away. It was really rainy here last year, and I found it late last fall at the outlet :smile:

coach for fun

Jan 20, 2010
Silverdale, WA
My plum Hailey! Just got her out and am loving the color and the way the leather feels and looks! It is a bit bigger than my soho hobo, so getting used to her.

Tamy1119

Pretty in Pink
O.G.
May 2, 2007
West Of Boston
I can not wait for SPRING... after this winter... eesshhh...

For the Spring/Summer, my 2 fave bags are going to be:

My Sky Blue Parker Hippie

and my just ordered from Jax Poppy Groovy

CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING

brookeab

Oct 28, 2009
I can not wait for SPRING... after this winter... eesshhh...

For the Spring/Summer, my 2 fave bags are going to be:

My Sky Blue Parker Hippie

and my just ordered from Jax Poppy Groovy

CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING
ooooooo! That blue color is awesome!

Jan 2, 2008
I "hope" my Inlaid Peyton in the Green will be my new spring bag... we will see come tomorrow! :biggrin:

Dec 17, 2008
I'm going forward to busting out my Spectator and Lt Gray Sabrinas as well as my Canary and Green Madelines!