What do you think of your LV Agenda PM (if you have one)?

Dec 26, 2008
Hi...

I currently own the Medium(MM) Agenda...and lately, it's just been too heavy for me...and am thinking about purchasing the PM Agenda, but when I saw it in person...it looks sooooooo small, but when I looked at the You Tube videos, its seems like people are happy with it. So I was wondering if I should get one or not.
I normally use the Month at a Glance calendars, and I also use the address thingy too(I do have iPhone, but you never know with the batteries)and I insert pictures too...so if I get the PM, I may place my pictures elsewhere...Oh yeh...and I take down lots of notes there too...that is where I keep like email addresses too and my usernames.

Thank you all for your advice!!

Last edited:
i just got the agenda pm and i really like it. it is small, but the medium is just too big for me to carry everywhere. i bought some hello kitty inserts after learning about them on a youtube video recently. they are less expensive than the lv inserts. they have both week and month at a glance in the package. as for me, i am just planning on writing small! if you have room in your bags for the medium i would think it would be nice to have more space on the page, but for me the pm seems to work just fine . hope this helps .

I have a PM agenda and I love it! just right for what I need. I carry it everyday to work. The medium is just to big for me. I use the weekly planner everyday. I only list important thing to be done.. I also track my gas expense. I also have the address book at the back that I use as well.

I own the medium and small agenda and I adore both of them. I got the medium first which I use for both work, home and Personal information. The small agenda I use in my bags for my appointments notes web sites etc... I had my medium for 12 years and my small for 10 years, so IMO you can't go wrong with the one that fits your lifestyle. If I just had to pick one it would be the medium it fits my lifestyle best.

I think you can buy the inserts from LV and choose what kind of format you want: monthly, weekly, or daily. I chose weekly since I don't write too much. HTH! :smile:

I chose the weekly inserts, too. I use mine to write down appointments. To me, it's easier to write them down than to put them in my phone, plus it's faster (for me).

image-3713820024.jpg

image-1904771085.jpg

I just got a really cool app and made five agendas and cool note paper for different things.... I tried agendas twice and I put so much in my phone and ipad I never used them. Now I carry it everywhere

I have two agendas which I rotate tquarterly throughout the year. Whilst the PM is super convenient to carry in my purse, I wish Louis Vuitton made the inserts a little larger, or introduced an agenda that is in-between the PM and MM. The MM is too large for my needs and that's why I chose the PM because I only use it to jot down notes for work and to-do-lists (and what to buy next from LV lists!!!). I don't write "essays" but my handwriting is small enough for me to squeeze everything I write down on the one page. But the simple fact is that the PM is not very ergonomic and the rings can make it a bit tricky for a right-hander like me to write notes on the left hand side. So I usually have to take the page out to write on the back of it. Other than that, I think my agenda is very cute and pretty, and great for my everyday needs!

i absolutely love my mono agenda pm. after having a bberry crash and burn after being caught in the rain, i went back to a paper agenda. i use this every day. it's small enough to carry in my purse to and from work. i use the weekly refills from LV. yeah it's pricier than something like filofax, but i use the darn thing every single day, so i feel like i get my money's worth. plus the paper is so pretty with the gold-leaf edges!

i just got the agenda pm and i really like it. it is small, but the medium is just too big for me to carry everywhere. i bought some hello kitty inserts after learning about them on a youtube video recently. they are less expensive than the lv inserts. they have both week and month at a glance in the package. as for me, i am just planning on writing small! if you have room in your bags for the medium i would think it would be nice to have more space on the page, but for me the pm seems to work just fine . hope this helps .
Thank you sooooo much!!!!