What do you think of your LV Agenda PM (if you have one)?

Hi...

I currently own the Medium(MM) Agenda...and lately, it's just been too heavy for me...and am thinking about purchasing the PM Agenda, but when I saw it in person...it looks sooooooo small, but when I looked at the You Tube videos, its seems like people are happy with it. So I was wondering if I should get one or not.
I normally use the Month at a Glance calendars, and I also use the address thingy too(I do have iPhone, but you never know with the batteries)and I insert pictures too...so if I get the PM, I may place my pictures elsewhere...Oh yeh...and I take down lots of notes there too...that is where I keep like email addresses too and my usernames.

Thank you all for your advice!!

Last edited:

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i just got the agenda pm and i really like it. it is small, but the medium is just too big for me to carry everywhere. i bought some hello kitty inserts after learning about them on a youtube video recently. they are less expensive than the lv inserts. they have both week and month at a glance in the package. as for me, i am just planning on writing small! if you have room in your bags for the medium i would think it would be nice to have more space on the page, but for me the pm seems to work just fine . hope this helps .

sylvericon

Nov 10, 2009
Couch
I have a PM agenda and I love it! just right for what I need. I carry it everyday to work. The medium is just to big for me. I use the weekly planner everyday. I only list important thing to be done.. I also track my gas expense. I also have the address book at the back that I use as well.

lvbaglady33

Jan 13, 2013
Somewhere Sunny
I think you can buy the inserts from LV and choose what kind of format you want: monthly, weekly, or daily. I chose weekly since I don't write too much. HTH! :smile:

Cons game

Jun 7, 2012
I own the medium and small agenda and I adore both of them. I got the medium first which I use for both work, home and Personal information. The small agenda I use in my bags for my appointments notes web sites etc... I had my medium for 12 years and my small for 10 years, so IMO you can't go wrong with the one that fits your lifestyle. If I just had to pick one it would be the medium it fits my lifestyle best.

Venice04

O.G.
Aug 20, 2009
I think you can buy the inserts from LV and choose what kind of format you want: monthly, weekly, or daily. I chose weekly since I don't write too much. HTH! :smile:
I chose the weekly inserts, too. I use mine to write down appointments. To me, it's easier to write them down than to put them in my phone, plus it's faster (for me).

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
image-3713820024.jpg

image-1904771085.jpg

I just got a really cool app and made five agendas and cool note paper for different things.... I tried agendas twice and I put so much in my phone and ipad I never used them. Now I carry it everywhere

Stanisla

Feb 5, 2013
USA
When you ladies purchased your agendas did the first time come automatically with paper or did you have to purchase it in addition with the Agenda?

enyalis

Mar 1, 2012
When you ladies purchased your agendas did the first time come automatically with paper or did you have to purchase it in addition with the Agenda?
Unfortunately the agenda cover itself does not come with the inserts/paper. You have to purchase that separately even if it's your first purchase.

Minty Candies

Jul 13, 2011
Melbourne
I have two agendas which I rotate tquarterly throughout the year. Whilst the PM is super convenient to carry in my purse, I wish Louis Vuitton made the inserts a little larger, or introduced an agenda that is in-between the PM and MM. The MM is too large for my needs and that's why I chose the PM because I only use it to jot down notes for work and to-do-lists (and what to buy next from LV lists!!!). I don't write "essays" but my handwriting is small enough for me to squeeze everything I write down on the one page. But the simple fact is that the PM is not very ergonomic and the rings can make it a bit tricky for a right-hander like me to write notes on the left hand side. So I usually have to take the page out to write on the back of it. Other than that, I think my agenda is very cute and pretty, and great for my everyday needs!

Aug 18, 2010
i absolutely love my mono agenda pm. after having a bberry crash and burn after being caught in the rain, i went back to a paper agenda. i use this every day. it's small enough to carry in my purse to and from work. i use the weekly refills from LV. yeah it's pricier than something like filofax, but i use the darn thing every single day, so i feel like i get my money's worth. plus the paper is so pretty with the gold-leaf edges!

Noi_82

Go SPURS Go
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
California
I have the medium DE agenda and LVoe it. The PM is too small for me. The MM is a bit heavy, but it's a perfect size for me.

i just got the agenda pm and i really like it. it is small, but the medium is just too big for me to carry everywhere. i bought some hello kitty inserts after learning about them on a youtube video recently. they are less expensive than the lv inserts. they have both week and month at a glance in the package. as for me, i am just planning on writing small! if you have room in your bags for the medium i would think it would be nice to have more space on the page, but for me the pm seems to work just fine . hope this helps .
Thank you sooooo much!!!!