What do you think of Treesje bags?

lovemysavior

Acting My Wage
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
Hey everyone, I have recently been eyeing the Treesje bags but am hesitant in purchasing one because they seem a little heavy and uncomfortable. For all you Treesje moms....what you do have to say about your babies?:jammin:

I dont think I have ever seen one of these bags in real life but the ones I saw online looked cute. The ones online that I saw were also always on sale.

I returned the one I bought. It was one of the most gorgeous handbags. The leather was soft and it was made well. It was also the heaviest bag I'd ever brought home. After I got my stuff inside I knew there would be no way I'd be comfortable carrying it. Sometimes I still find myself wishing that I'd not returned it. It was that beautiful. But somehow I think my back and shoulder is thanking me.

They are really cute! I almost bought one off of e*ay, but then decided against it because they make a lot of their bags w/the "ruffle" effect IMO...not sure if I'll ever buy one...

I had purchased the Treesje Luna hobo and fell in absolute love with the leather. I touched it all week and was sad to put it back in the box to return to Revolve. My husband said it looked like a suitcase on a shoulder, so I couldn't keep it and have him making fun of me all day long. But I still dream of that leather....just waiting for them to create a new design that makes me fall in love and buy it. I didn't think it was that heavy; maybe it's because I've had lots of bags that were much heavier? If there is a design you like...get it...I don't think you'd be disappointed!

I saw a gorgeous black Treesje satchel on eBay recently. It was being sold by a great tPF'er. But by the time I checked it out the auction was over and I never saw it again. It was beautiful.

The leather is TDF! It is a tad heavy but the styles with braided handles come with a shoulder strap that is very comfy. As long as you don't overload I don't find it overwhelming. I love the new fall line. I have a Avalon in Royal on order. :smile:

I've seen them in stores (Nordies, I think?) and always gravitated to them. They're gorgeous. My only complaint is that they seem to be ripping off other popular brands (Kooba, Botkier) and I'd probably rather have one of them, kwim?

Treesje makes cute looking bags, but they are inspired a lot by large designers. The Asher looks a lot like an original Chloe bag with the curved zipper, their new bag looks like the miu miu bag (fold down top satchel), the shape is very similar. I would rather buy a Kooba as she has unique shapes and styling. If Treesje were more original, I might be inclined to give it more of a chance.