What do you think of Tights worn under shorts?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 18, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
    The reason why I ask is because I've always wanted to wear short shorts like BF shorts, etc but I'm very conscious of my legs (varicose veins, etc lol) so I just want to know if wearing tights under shorts is outdated or too seasonal? Only for evenings? Is this look only for the fall/winter season? TIA!

Here are pics to give you an idea what I'm talking about :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. More images from the net

Attached Files:

3. Personally im not a fan of this look, what next tights over the shorts LOL!
    But if you like this look you should wear it :smile:

4. Yes the look is ok to me and more of just a way for me to cover the unflattering parts of my legs :sad:

5. not personally a fan of this look - I wear my tights with skirts only. Then again, I'm rather fond of my legs, so maybe if I weren't I would have a different opinion (^(oo)^)v

6. I really like the look.

7. I don't care for it at all.

8. I think "Noooo" :nogood:

9. ehh im not a fan, but everyone has their own style so if you like it rock it!

10. I like it but only thicker tights with shorts.

11. I like the look of opaque black tights under shorts. I think they go well with flat shoes like motorcycle boots or flats. With high heels I think it looks tacky.

12. I agree, imho it looks great on Kate Moss but what doesn't look great on her.

13. I wasn't a fan until I saw Nicole Richie's spin on it. I think she looks great.

14. I like it. It helps me extend my shorts-wearing by a couple of weeks in SF!

15. Sorry, but I do not think this is a good look at all. So definitely a "no" for me. I don't like shorts unless it's with bare legs and a warm day.