what do you think of this?

1. well go for it if u like.but for me,sum times seeing bags with logo on it,is a bit boring. =)

2. It's not my taste (BTW it's a fake).

3. Hi Greendrv,

can you tell me why you said it's a fake. So that I learn more of identifying fake and authentic? Am new to this forum.
    thanks

4. i agree with livlili

5. It's fake!!!! The tag on the inside of the bag gives it away. It isn't the right font for the leather tab! Plus I don't think it is supposed to have gold hardware. I think it is supposed to have chrome/silver!

6. I think it's a cute bag. However, if the girls here say it's fake, it's fake. They KNOW what they're talkin' about. And that's a lotta dough to spend on a fake bag that's gonna start fallin' apart in a couple of months...if not a couple of days. Keep lookin' though, there are some authentic sellers on eBay. :smile:

7. Hi Katgrrrl,

can you recommend any authentic sellers on eBay? I know they are hard to come by.
    thanks

8. ^There are still A LOT of authentic sellers on eBay. I recommend searching by highest price first, since you'll weed out a lot of the fakes that way, then posting ones you're interested in the 'Authenticate this Fendi' thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice