What do you think of this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you guys think about this Citta Caramella? I have already had it authenticated, but I need opinions on whether I should purchase it, or if I should just hold out and wait until I can find a Citta Ciao. I would probably get more use out of this Caramella, because I can store things and take it in my Pirata Bambione, or (hopefully) the Foresta Ciao Ciao I am currently winning on ebay! Thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3APIC&viewitem=&item=300114655666&rd=1&rd=1

2. I like it! I'm not a big fan of the "women" in citta... but I love Cloudia and "Kano-kun" (brown cactus boy) and the blimp!!

3. I like it too! I think the little monkey climbing the "Empire State Building" is adorable.

4. I'd have a hard time paying that much for a Caramella! I bought mine (also a Citta) on eBay for $29 a couple months ago. You CAN find deals if you are willing to wait it out....

5. WOW! Awesome deal!

6. Yeah it was and I didn't even realize how lucky I was at the time!! AND it has my perfect print placement with both Bastardino and Polpettina on it.

7. if u like it enough that ur going to regret NOT buying it...then GO for it! otherwise... u may wait it out? i hate regretting things later! :-P