what do you think of this tod's?

1. I really wanted drak brown but they only have this hazelnut type of color. I'm blond with blue eyes and i have quite light skin. What do you think?

7581181_d.jpg
  2. I really love that bag. I think it would look very nice on you.

3. wow, that's a pretty looking bag.... love the color n the size...

4. Love it!

5. Very nice!

6. it's a beautiful bag!!!

7. I love Tod's. So classy.

8. Is that the D-bag Media?

9. jup, i'm thinking about getting the small or the lv bh

10. It's a great classic Tod's. If you aren't married to the Tod's bag, there is a similar style from Banana Republic right now in the dark brown:

[​IMG]

11. i hate living in Holland, can't get it here. But if i am patient i can get it in the winter because the collor comes back

12. I love the Tod's D Media bag. The leather is fantastic and it is so comfortable to carry. I was really torn about getting one, and ended up with a balenciaga instead. But I still think about that Tods bag all the time! Will have to get one eventually!

13. I WANT that bag!

14. The color is great. It should be beautiful with your coloring - better than a darker brown IMO.

15. That is a great color for you! Another nice thing about that color is it can be used in all four seasons. A darker bag would be limited to fall/winter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice