What do you think of this swing pack?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, what are your opinions of the new swing pack?

swingpack.jpg
  2. That strap looks black. If it is, I'm not a fan of the black with the brown.

3. No the strap is brown, the same colour as the stripe.

4. How much stuff can the swing pack hold? :huh:

5. I haven't tried it yet, but I think maybe a small camera, wallet, keys and phone.

6. they look like they can hold quit a lot, but, I just don't like how long they are...I would assume you could adjust the strap though...idk, they're just not me lol...they look cute on others though :smile:

7. You can adjust the strap. You can wear it across your body, under your shoulder, or around your waist

8. I prefer the swing packs with the stripe that runs vertically. But I do like the super large sig print !

9. if it was reversible i would have gotten it, and then tie something around the C strip elol.

10. I love the swing packs! I would go for it. It looks a lot better once you monogram it.

11. I have the Graphic Signature swingpack, which is 7in x 8.5in so a little smaller than the Signature Stripe (7.5in x 8.5in) but I'll attach some pics to give you an idea. It actually holds more than I thought it would.

The first pic shows the most stuff that I cram in there. Sometimes I leave out the card holder (the wallet with the flower on it) and put in my camera instead. The wallet on the left is a mini-skinny so that'll give an idea of scale.

swingpack with stuff.jpg

swingpack full inside.jpg

swingpack full outside.jpg

12. my mom just bought the sig. blakcone , and shs fits quite a bit. a check book, glasses, keys,wallet, lipgloss, cell phone, reciepts, alot of other junk

13. since the strap doesn't match the bag it looks a little odd.

14. It's ok, maybe a different color would be better because of the strap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice